Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ratology Reloaded: Does it have to do with your hospitalization?

Someone came to this post... and I had one more of my lol moments revisiting my dad's question.

For sure I don't see myself suing my eternal love on the ground of the disability act...

Yet, surely, ain't like I have been faking my paranoid delusions for all these years and claiming the crown for conspiracy theory for no reason!  lol

Come to think about it... yin yin mei dai zi, let me serenade my eternal love yet again...



xoxoxoxoxo

(I didn't know that Barney is actually a boy till today... 8-O)

Ratology Reloaded: Does it have to do with your hospitalization?: An interesting question asked by my dad last night... "Why do you have so much problem with staying in the US?  Does it have anything...

No comments: