Sunday, July 31, 2011

Portable inferno

I ended my day as a piece of wreck... the trip to and back from downtown surely didn't help.

By the time I got back to the upper west side, the pain and discomfort in my entire body was really driving me nuts-- although I am nuts.

Then, I bumped into this old neighbor... when I must be in an absolutely incoherent state under the influence of pains and suffering.

At some point, this thought that's been in my head for the longest time finally found its voice...

"Hell is where I am-- even if I were to run to Europe or the Caribbean....  I can't run away from it because carry my hell with me wherever I go."

On a second thought, having to carry my own inferno all around with me-- no wonder I can't carry much weight and I move slow? 8-O

Yes, there eventually comes to a point when I use the H word.

No comments: