Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can't mind my own business disorder

Recently, I came to this realisation...

One disorder I have not been diagnosed of... shall there even be such a diagnosis is the "can't mind my own business disorder"...

Unless, this is actually the etiology... 8-O lol

For instance, think about paranoia or self-referencing thinking...

Such as...

When I overheard one of this lady said to the other when I came out from my shrink's appointment... "It gets better... she would get worse."

Or... what this guy said to the woman standing next to him when I was trying to cross the street to take the bus earlier in the day... "At least it's gotta be 9 o'clock Tuesday night when...."

Mind your own business... why on earth do you keep on bringing other people into your imaginary world?

... while... if I can imagine it, someone gotta be able to entertain it.... otherwise there won't be such study about human cognition.... 8-O lol 8-X

Such a diagnosis or etiology is also applicable for the energy kinda stuffs etc....

No comments: