Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thought in process

Today was the last day of the class that I am taking on spirituality in psychotherapy....

I would have loved to come up with words of more eloquence to pair with these things I built, including my castle... with the buildings representing the concurrently evolving universes that we could tap into through out our life... with some closer to "reality" and others imagination by default...

Unfortunately, like what I kept on repeating when presenting my project....

"I am sorry.... thoughts in process.... I can't quite find the words yet...."

So... as I was taking a shower, I thought of this voices I heard later in this afternoon... "She is building a wormhole..."

"Thank you..." So I said to my hallucinations and delusional thoughts... possibly the externalization of my unconsciousness... or simply random mumble jumble generated by them electrical firing in my mis-wired low latent inhibited head-- no meaning attached at all....

The reason why I am thankful is because, perhaps, part of what was missing in forming thoughts was the word... "wormhole..."--- the links between what I called as universes... or, more accurately, the links between the universes and my life...

Then, I realize that...

If all that I have experiencing so far are but a collection of "tapping into different moments in them universes"....

What are universes to life then?

Could life be just like the history list recorded by browsers on your whereabouts?

Then, I sat down, started to type and decided to upload a picture of my universes represented as buildings...

Then, as the picture was refreshed and appeared in this textbox, I thought.... perhaps... life is but a box....

And the life's experiences I once thought to be so linear are but random collections of my tapping into different universes available...

This is especially true when... thinking back at the year and half past... all that I could recall are incidences... and it even requires me to construct a timeline to keep my own memory straight... 8-O lol

Then, again, I thought....

How much of the aforementioned thoughts are motivated by my delusional thoughts and how much of the style represents thoughts-- disordered? 8-O lol

No comments: