Monday, December 29, 2008

My craft career 8-O lol

If you have not noticed, my brain works in really strange way... with the majority of time I have no control over it...

So, for about 3 if not 4 weeks, I went into this crafting if not arty mode... something I had intended to do while I was going out of work due to my nerve pains and the inability to move to much...

It started from my building little paper houses... something I have never really done in my life so far.. It suddenly came to a stop after I came up with the thought in process...





Then, the holiday came, all that I wanted to do everyday was making cards for holidays... with each card taking me a long long time using the jelly pens to create the 3 d texture with some of them involving my drawings... something else I have never really done in my life...



In addition, I also made small boxes or baskets for gifting purposes.... something else I haven't done in my life before...


The dedicating my whole life doing card making stage all of a sudden came to a stop... with the first 2 cards I made using a rubber stamp... with the following the first object I made with a rubber stamp... a project that took over an hour to complete...

Then, all of a sudden, as I woke up the morning after, my head dived into data analysis on a dataset relating to the topic of disability.... this lead to the creation of some tree looking kind of craft... 8-O lol



















A the same time, I do continue to make cards while doing this thing called TV watching... switching to making cards primarily involving the use of glue and stickers... instant noodle grade of card making which could be done within seconds without having to pay much attention.

Thanks for visiting my craft career... 8-O lol

No comments: