Thursday, April 24, 2008

Regain

Perhaps there are more than the feeling of life I regain
down time
my verbal diarrhea through my blog


[40 steps]

With the meds down
so resurrect the pains
yet
over the days of loud silence
Now I could walk over 40 steps again
though still with cane

Last time I did 40 steps...
In Fall
Before the first time I attempted to return to work
Enduring pains marked "don't look back"

[My words]

They say
In the beginning, there was the Word
Partially regain
Meaningles words of mine own
Once lost

Sentences and paragraphs yet to be found
Yet
I know
They Shall Come


[Happy]

On my way home
Red light stop me in the middle of the road
A chance given
Beautiful tulips to examine

Then
The sunshine casting on the greening trees
The motion commotion of what I failed to see

Sitting on the bus
I felt happy
Even happier feeling my ability to feel happy

Be there choices or not
I thought
I live to be happy

Squander such not
You who have the choice

No comments: