Sunday, April 27, 2008

Multiple personality disorder?

When I first got released from the psychiatric ward, one night, I was sitting in front of my computer doing God knows what...

There came a point in time when my voices all came out as me trying to encourage me and I could feel that they seemed to have originated from different parts of my head... left, right, center, front and back... you name it.

It is as if my meta cognition is listening to all other parts of my cognition speaking to myself.

Essentially, what Is told mes is that, together, Is or we will make it through the time and Is or we will be fine.

My MPD lolSo, I was sitting there all drugged out by the meds in addition to the symptoms... experiencing whatever was to be experienced.

At some point, I thought to myself--- "Gees, do I have multiple personality disorder and now all the personalities are out to play?"

Then, it came to me, "Which part of the schizo- (phrenia, affective disorder) don't you understand?" lol (The Greek roots schizein means "to split" and phrēn, phren- means "mind"-- split head that is)

Or, maybe I should just settle for my MPD? 8-O lol

No comments: